- Version: 1.0
- Host: api.wavecell.com
- Responds With:
The configuration API allows to manage account-wide and subaccount configurations such as the webhooks used for SMS and Chat-Apps inbound messages, delivery and read receipts and various events.
Webhooks are reverse APIs that you can easily setup to direct inbound requests from the Wavecell platform: to configure a new webhook, just indicate to Wavecell platform to which URL it should send its event and if there is any authentication to use.
About Messaging webhooks
- Messaging (SMS / Chat-Apps) Webhooks can be configured for any of the following purposes:
- Receiving inbound SMS
- Receiving delivery receipts for outbound SMS
- Receiving inbound Chat-Apps messages
- Receiving delivery receipts for outbound Chat-Apps messages
- Receiving read receipts for outbound Chat-Apps messages
- Receiving WhatsApp group events (group created, user joined, user removed, etc…)