Zapier is a service that helps you automate workflows between different apps automatically.
Zapier allows you to instantly connect Wavecell with 2,000+ apps to automate your work and find productivity superpowers.
Some use cases
- Send an SMS message when you receive a specific email.
- Send an SMS blast to customers when there’s a new post on Instagram.
- Send an SMS when an invoice in Xero is marked as paid.
- All of Zapier’s Apps
What you’ll need
- A Wavecell account
- Paid or trial Zapier account
Creating a zap with your Zapier account and Wavecell app
Login to your Zapier Account and create a new Zap by clicking “Make a Zap”.
Whether you want to use Wavecell app as a trigger or action, search “Wavecell” from the list of apps.
When you click Sign in to Wavecell, you will be asked to enter your apiKey and subaccountID. Assuming you have successfully logged into Wavecell’s Consumer Portal
If you entered them correctly, you’ll get sent back to your Zap where you will now have your Wavecell account successfully connected!
- New Chat Apps message received : Triggers when a new Chat app message is received.
- New SMS message received : Triggers when a new SMS message is received.
- New Delivery receipt : Triggers when an SMS message has been rejected or delivered.
- Send Single SMS : Sends an SMS to a given phone number.
- Send Bulk SMS : Sends an SMS to multiple phone numbers at the same time.
- Send Single Chat app message : Sends a single chat app message whether it is a Whatsapp, Line, Viber, or Zalo message.
- Once you’ve connected Wavecell, you can start connecting it with other applications supported by Zapier.
Click here to see some popular Zaps/Integrations that use Wavecell.